In order to optimise the use by you of our Website and to provide the Services available through our Website, We will hold certain personal information about You and We have obligations to You in relation to that data, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1988.
- The Website
We take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience.
When You use or contact our Website, You do so at your own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at Your own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the Data Protection Act 1998, as detailed below. Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form to email submission process but We advise users using such form to email processes that You do so at Your own risk.
As the party responsible for data processing We ensure that the processed data:
- is processed in accordance with the applicable privacy regulations; and
- is sufficiently protected to not be exposed to persons who should have no access to it, this both internally and externally by taking technical, contractual and organisational safety measures.
- What information do we collect?From time to time, We may use any information submitted to provide You with further information about the Services / services We offer. This is by no means an entire list of Your user rights in regard to receiving email marketing material. Your details are not passed on to any third parties.
- Accounts – when you register for an account or subscribe to purchase our Products or use the Services which support the Products, or use our Website generally.
- Support – when you request support, services or information about the Services or our Website
- Correspondence details – when you contact Us
- Transactions and services including financial information– should You carry out transactions through Our Website or proceed with our Services. When ordering or registering, We may ask You for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit Our Website anonymously. We use a third party provider to collect financial data and all credit card information goes through Our Website, currently encrypted with the SHA-256 grade signature algorithm, the highest standard currently available in the e-commerce industry.
- Gifts – We also collect information about gift recipients so that We can fulfil the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- Cookies – like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to Our websites. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how We use them and what kind.
- Technical Information – including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version.
- Third Parties and Information We receive from other sources – We may receive information about You if you use any of the other websites We operate or the other services We provide. In this case We will have informed You when We collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on Our Website. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about You from them.
We use reputable third party providers to ensure that you receive secure payment services.
The types of personal information We may collect on your behalf are specific data attributes such as Your name, address, email address, usernames, passwords, dates of birth, physical and billing addresses and any other specific information We shall require to enable us to carry out Our services on Your behalf as identified above.
If you choose not to provide the personal information We request, You can still visit most areas of the Website, but You may be unable to access certain options and services that involve interaction. You have the final decision on whether to proceed with any activity that requests personal information.
We also get information on how You use Our Products or Services, such as:
- Tracking information – To enable the Product or Our Services to be used correctly, We may need to use tracking information which includes the location, time and place the device is being used.
- Phone information – the date, time, duration and cost of the communication at the time they are made.
- Websites / Data – any websites visited by You in the course of using your data
- Watches – any watch usage or details regarding the device.
- Roaming Information – any roaming information depending on where You are located.
In some instances, it may be appropriate for us to combine Your information with other information that we may be holding about You, such as combining Your name with Your geographic location or your browsing or purchasing history.
- How do we use your information?We may use the information We collect from You when You register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalise Your Website experience and to allow Us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which You are most interested.
- Processing Your orders and keeping You updated with the order process.
- To allow Us to better service You in responding to Your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If You have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, We may send You periodic e-mails. If You would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from Us, please refer to the “How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?” section below. If You have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and ‘members-only’ content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
- Present site content effectively to You.
- Provide information, Services and services that You request, or (with your consent) which We think may interest You.
- Carry out our contracts with You.
- Provide the relevant Products or Services to You
- Tell You our charges.
- Tell You about other goods and services that might interest You. We will also let other people do this, and We (or they) may contact You.
We may keep a record of those links which are used the most to enable us to provide the most helpful information but We agree to keep such information confidential and You will not be identified from this information.
We shall only process Your personal information in accordance with this policy.
- How do we protect visitor information?We implement a variety of security measures to protect and maintain the safety of your personal information including encrypted software. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When You place orders or access your personal information, We offer the use of a secure server that is held in the United Kingdom.
6. Do we use “cookies“?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding Our Website visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help Us conduct and improve Our business as authorised by Us.
You can choose to have Your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your security settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify Your cookies. If You turn cookies off, You won’t have access to many features that make Your Website experience more efficient and some of Our services will not function properly. However, You can still place orders over the telephone by contacting Our support service.
Other cookies may be stored to Your computer’s hard drive by external vendors when this Website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.
All Cookies used by and on Our Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
7. Do We disclose the information We collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless We provide You with advance notice. The term “outside parties” does not include TechSixtyFour Limited. It also does not include website hosting partners, subcontractors and other third parties who assist us in operating Our website, conducting Our business, or servicing You, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when We believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce Our site policies, or protect Ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
We contract with third parties to supply services to You on Our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of Your data. Where any of Your data is required for such a purpose, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that Your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with Your rights, Our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We are also allowed to disclose your information in the following cases:
- If We want to sell Our business, or Our company, We can disclose it to the potential buyer
- We can disclose it to other businesses in Our group
- We can disclose it if we have a legal obligation to do so, or in order to protect other people’s property, safety or rights
We can exchange information with others to protect against fraud or credit risks.
As part of the Services provided, We operate tracking software and tracking information via a third party provider but We ensure that they have sufficient measures in place to look after the data and information on Your behalf and this will only be used as authorised by Us. This organisation will not be able to use the information for its own benefit.
Our company is registered in England and Wales, but We also provide our products and services to other countries within the European Union, You also agree that We may disclose your personal data to other persons if this is required by law or where a legitimate interest is served.
- Where We store Your data and Security
In accordance with our legal obligations, We only keep your data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above in section 4, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it.
We may transfer Your collected data to storage outside the European Economic Area (EEA) if any of our servers, service providers or suppliers are based outside the EEA. The data may be processed outside the EEA to enable Us to fulfil your order.
By giving Us Your personal data, You agree to this arrangement. We will do what We reasonably can to keep your data secure.
Payment will be encrypted and taken by Our third party provider. If We give you a password for using Our Website, You must keep it confidential. Please don’t share it. Although We try to provide protection, We cannot guarantee complete security for Your data, and You take the risk that any sending of that data turns out to be not secure despite Our efforts.
We have implemented security measures such as a firewall to protect any data and maintain a high level of security. We run Our platform on Volusion so as to ensure that the necessary measures are in place.
Notwithstanding the security measures that We take, it is important to remember that the transmission of data via the internet may not be completely secure and that You are advised to take suitable precautions when transmitting to us data via the internet.
- Your Rights
You have the right to ask Us not to process Your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform You (before collecting Your data) if We intend to use your data for such purposes or if We intend to disclose Your information to any third party for such purposes. You can therefore ask Us not to use Your data by ticking the relevant boxes on Our forms, or by contacting Us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If You follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before You submit any personal data to these websites.
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to see information We hold about You. We can charge you a fee (currently £10) for this service.
- Web Analytics
We also collect some non-personally identifiable information (ourselves or using third party services) using web analytic tools. We use third-party services that use tracking technologies to capture aggregate usage and volume statistics about interactions on Our Website and Services
12. Questions and feedback
We welcome Your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send Us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
13. Online Policy Only
14. Terms and Conditions
Please also visit Our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our Website.
15. Your consent