We hope you are completely happy with your Product. But if you are not, there is no need to worry! We will be pleased to exchange or have a Product returned to us at our discretion.
- If what you have bought is faulty, misdescribed, the wrong order or you have simply changed your mind you may have a legal right to end the contract. To end the contract with us, please let us know by emailing our customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Product must be returned in its original condition.
- In all circumstances where you are returning the Product where you are exercising your right to change your mind you must pay the costs of return.
- Please note that we are not responsible for any delays in the Product being returned to us.
- If you have just changed your mind about the Product you may be able to get a refund if you contact us within 14 days of placement of your Order and once we have sent to you confirmation of the Order. You are also free to cancel for any reason before we send the Order confirmation. To do this, you must formally notify us of your intention by written notice by emailing us or writing to us at email@example.com. Where payment has already been made, this will be refunded to you. You will have to pay the costs of return to us.
- We reserve the right on a case by case basis to refuse return and refund of the goods at our discretion. You do not have the right to change your mind, exchange or return Products where they have been used or damaged and each returned Product will be inspected on an individual basis. Returns should be in the original state, unused and in the original packaging.
- We will refund you the price you paid for the Products by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price. Deductions from refunds will be made on the price you paid for the Product to reflect any reduction in the value of the Product if this has been caused by your handling of the Product or the value of the Product has been reduced.
- If the Products are faulty or damaged in any way when you receive your Order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as reasonably possible to inform us of the fault, damage or error, and to arrange for a refund, repair or replacement. We will offer you a refund within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If you do not wish to reject the Products in accordance with clause 8, or if the 30 calendar day rejection period has expired, you may contact us to request a repair of the Products or a replacement. We will bear any associated costs and will carry out the repair or replacement within a reasonable time and without significant inconvenience to you.In certain circumstances, where a repair or replacement is impossible or otherwise disproportionate, We may instead offer you the alternative (i.e. a replacement instead of a repair or vice versa) or a full refund. If you request a repair or replacement during the 30 calendar day rejection period, that period will be suspended while We carry out the repair or replacement and will resume on the day that you receive the replacement or repaired Goods.If less than 7 calendar days remain out of the original period, it will be extended to 7 calendar days.
- We may end the contract for a Product at any time by contacting you if:
- you do not make any payment to us when it is due and you still do not make payment within 7 days of us reminding you that payment is due;
- you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the Products;
- you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the Products to you or collect them from us;
- We reserve the right to withdraw the Product. We may write to you to let you know that we are going to stop providing the Product. We will let you know at least 7 days in advance of our stopping the supply of the Product and will refund any sums you have paid in advance for Products which will not be provided and or suggest replacements.
- You may cancel any Order where we have failed to comply with these Terms (except where we have been subject to a Force majeure event or any event out of our control) and you do not have to make any payment to us in these circumstances.
You may also read the detailed Exchange and Return Policy in our Terms & Conditions document.